Friday, January 29, 2010

New Goodies!

I just got some new goodies this week, and I will post them here.  I will have pics soon, after I do a look and take pics of all the other good stuff I got this week.  :)
Starting alphabetically:


1.  Aromaleigh: 

  • Aromaleigh Angels Full Sizes:  Rhinestone Housewife, Anastasia, Absinthe Rock
  • Aromaleigh Angels Samples: Blue Skies (From now on) , Laura, Caitlin's Purple Poof, Phaedra, Loretha, Erynne, Suzanne MarieRose,  littleflower, Orion, and Robyn's Nest.
  • Sample Set of the Twilight Powders
  • Free Samples: Hi-Fi Mattes:  ankle biter,  in the mix, supermurgatroid.  
















2.  Detrivoire Cosmetics:

  • Free Sample:  Gorgon
  • Eye Shadow Primer












4.  Haus of Gloi:
  • Sugar Scrub Samples:  Elevenses, Twice is Nice, and Depravity.
  • Free Sample:  Glogg.
3.  HauteLook Sale:  Urban Decay
  • Lingerie and Galoshes
  • Brow Beater Brunette Bombshell 
  • Big Buddha Brush  (HOLY COW!  This is really a huge freaking brush!)




I ordered some more things and sent lots of Aries samples off to people this week.  Thanks everyone!


Also, if you are interested in Lingerie and Galoshes, let me know... I think I have more than I will ever need!  :)  carolyn  (dot)  buss  (at)   gmail   (dot)  com

Keep checking back for photos.  Hopefully will get them tonight.
<3
Carolyn

4 comments:

  1. oooo i'll be waiting for these. it's unfortunate they're discontinuing the aromaleigh angels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porcelaine,

    Yes, it is sad, but apparently necessary. I will get my swatches up as soon as possible!! :)

    MadameSoybean,

    Aromaleigh is indeed the best treat. Ever. :) Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    <3Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Absinthe Rock! Miss K creates amazing colors <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!