Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Items with New Product Photos

Hello!  It's been a few days, I know.  You missed me.  :P


I have some new listings up, including Twilight inspired earrings, Topaz Triple Drop Earrings.  Inspired, of course, by the characteristic trait of 'vegetarian' vampires.  (If you are wondering, yes, I read ALL the books, NO I do NOT love EdwardOMGOMGOMG.  I made these for a specific purpose, and person, then other people seemed to like them, too, so I went with it!  I also have a rugged Jacob necklacev($18), Love Triangle ($48.75)  sterling silver bracelet with sterling wolf charm, Swarovski crystal heart, and glass apple, and a Forbidden Fruit ($22) necklace with a big glass apple on silver plated chain with Swarovski crystals.)  

Next up are some sweet, simple and attractive little quail-stamped sterling silver disk earrings.  They have handmade ear wires and handmade jump rings, too.  This particular listing is for the earrings stamped with a little Quail on each one.  If the quail isn't quite your style, then you can choose a dinosaur, or I have letter and number stamps, too.  Here is a picture:





















That is it for the moment.  Now I am off to do some more photo editing, listing, and maybe writing up a make-up post.  Finally!  A make-up post to look forward to!  

<3
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. they look really good! the work seems worth it and lucky with all that photography equipment. i think i'll have to get something like that later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Porcelaine! :) I am very lucky to have such an amazing resource available to me. I am thankful every day when I see comments on my blog, and on my jewelry on Facebook. It makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!