Sunday, February 21, 2010

FOTD: Chartreuse and Purple

~*~

FOTD:  Chartreuse and Purple







This was done on Monday, when I didn't have class and I had time to put together a shopping list, get some make-up on and coordinate it with my outfit.  I needed something that would go with blue and chartreuse, so Ana (Lipsticks and Lightsabers) suggested purple!  I don't usually do purples, but this turned out pretty good. Not exactly the purple I set out for, but oh well!  

In this look I used the following eyeshadows:

Aromaleigh Angel Absinthe Rock
Aromaleigh L'Orchidee Jewel 
Aromaleigh Angel Anastasia
Aromaleigh En Pointe Elegie
Aromaleigh Hi-Fi Matte What's Shakin'

On inner lid, I used Absinthe Rock.
Next over most of the lid, I used Jewel.
Then, Anastasia went into the crease and outer vee.
I patted Elegie over the top of Anastasia because I wanted it's sparkles.
Then I swept a little What's Shakin' over Jewel because I wanted it to be a more blue toned purple.  

All this was over cream shadow (Bare Necessity) and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!