Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Event - I Heart Indie Crafts - March 7th - Kirkland, WA

"I Heart Indie Crafts is Kirkland's newest cutting edge urban craft experience!

Located in downtown Kirkland's Lake Street Bar & Grill @ 15 Lake Street.

Join IHIC Sunday March 7th!

IHIC features 25+ of the Pacific NW's most innovative indie designers and urban crafters from 12-4pm the first Sunday of every other month.

Enjoy music from our live DJ, while having brunch, drinks, and shopping the best in urban crafts and functional art!

Our special guest for March is Happy Delusions

IHIC always has the latest and greatest in urban craftstars!

The first Sunday of every other month 12-4pm

Lake Street Bar & Grill15 Lake Street, Kirkland, WA

http://www.iheartindiecrafts.com"









I will be vending at this lovely, awesome event on March 7th, in Kirkland, WA.  (If you hadn't read that enough times already, or something!)


I have special pricing, just for shows, which includes multiple item discounts and tax-included.  I also do custom work while you shop, which means no waiting for a week! (Unless it is a large order, of course!)  


Come see me on Sunday, March 7th, in Kirkland!  (That is also my mom's birthday, so help me buy her something nice!  She can only wear GOLD jewelry.  Sheesh!)




<3Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!