Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day - My (Small) List

Found this on Flickr: Annete's Art 

1.  I just want one of these.  Just one rose.  I do not need an entire bouquet.  Just a single rose is perfect for me.  Or even a dahlia, however, those are hard to find this time of year.


2.  Vanilla Bean.  Yes, I want vanilla pods.  Or just one.  I won't try to be too greedy.




image courtesy IHeartVanilla.com




3.  A really cute card made/designed by Jeff.  Like he did for Christmas, which I will post later when I get home.  



4.  Salted Caramels.  Yum.

 
That is my Valentine's wishlist. :D 

What do you hope to get for V-Day?  (Even though it is stupid and overdone by Hallmark.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!