Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am indeed alive...

~*~*~*~

Just wanted to pop in and say hello!  I have been posting new stuff on my Etsy site!  Go ahead and check it out!  



Brontosaurus Ring - Made to Order in your size

Lotus Ring - Made to Order in your size

Ohm Ring - Made to Order in Your Size

Tiny Skull Ring  - Made to Order in Your Size


Copper Ohm Ring - Stamped all the Way Round



So!  That is all that!  Go visit!  Check it out!  Maybe buy something?  Put a little note in the Notes to Seller about how you like my blog and I will include a cute little extra gift for you!

Have a great week!  

<3 Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!