Thursday, April 29, 2010

HAMMERED - New Jewelry in 2010

I am proud to present a peek into my newest collection for 2010. 

I will be working on more pictures and listings, but this is just what I have up right now.

~~

HAMMERED was inspired by my love for fusing and my love for a fellow jewelry artist, CrowAndIris.  She started doing hammered stuff and that got my brain working, too.  I have always loved fusing and the amazing texture that the hammers bring to metal. 


Here are some pictures.  I may be naming them as time goes on, I just have so much happening with school and work and everything. 
















There are more and different textures, I just haven't had the time to edit hundreds of pictures!!!  Let me know what you think!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!