Here is my look from last week using Aromaleigh's Limited Edition Collection: Victoria's Revenge. They are going very quickly and some shades are already sold out, so get the ones you need right now!! Go!
Colors Used to Achieve This Look:
- Skeleton Key - Inner 1/2 lid
- Mania's Locus - Outer 1/2 lid
- Obscura - Crease
- Infernal Chaos - Highlighter; inner corner of eyes and browbone
- Mourning's Whimsy - Smudged under lower lash line
- All this over the top of Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer and Pixie Epoxy
- Rhinestone Housewife
I really really like this collection because I think it is very sparkley and I love sparkley shadows. I thought that Mania's Locus was going to be a little more purpley but I guess I was wrong! It would be cool to layer Mourning's Whimsy under Mania's Locus though. I think that would make the purple pop more.
I am sad that I didn't get Skeleton Key in time, though. It was one of the ones I was certain I would need right off the bat. At least I got Brazen and Bitter, though. Such an awesome coral/orange with gold glitz. I think I will do my next FOTD with that one!
What do you think of this look? Would you layer a more purple-y purple under Mania's Locus?