Friday, June 25, 2010

FOYD: Victoria's Revenge Look



Here is my look from last week using Aromaleigh's Limited Edition Collection: Victoria's Revenge.  They are going very quickly and some shades are already sold out, so get the ones you need right now!! Go!











Colors Used to Achieve This Look:


Eyes:

  • Skeleton Key  - Inner 1/2 lid
  • Mania's Locus - Outer 1/2 lid
  • Obscura - Crease
  • Infernal Chaos - Highlighter; inner corner of eyes and browbone
  • Mourning's Whimsy - Smudged under lower lash line
  • All this over the top of Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer and Pixie Epoxy
Cheeks:
  • Rhinestone Housewife
Face:

Lips:












I really really like this collection because I think it is very sparkley and I love sparkley shadows.  I thought that Mania's Locus was going to be a little more purpley but I guess I was wrong!  It would be cool to layer Mourning's Whimsy under Mania's Locus though.  I think that would make the purple pop more.

I am sad that I didn't get Skeleton Key in time, though.  It was one of the ones I was certain I would need right off the bat.  At least I got Brazen and Bitter, though.  Such an awesome coral/orange with gold glitz.  I think I will do my next FOTD with that one!  

What do you think of this look?  Would you layer a more purple-y purple under Mania's Locus?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looks! I just got my samples and i'm so sad Skeleton key is now sold out in full size, it's my favourite :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, it's soo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian,

    Thank you so much! I will have to hoard my Skeleton Key sample now, or find someone who bought a FS who might split it with me!!

    MissTat,

    Thanks so much, sweetpea! :D

    <3 Caro

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are good at putting on makeup! Love the colors together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!