Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Accepted!

~~~~

Hello everyone!  I wanted to let you know what has been sucking up my time, if you don't follow me on Twitter, that is!

I was accepted to Central Washington University and I will be pursueing a BFA in Jewelry/Metalsmithing and hopefully I can work in some sort of teaching degree, too.  My dream is to teach jewelry someday.

Another thing is that I am moving my studio space into what is currently the computer room.  I'm getting really tired of having to walk all over the house to use all my tools because it makes my production time a LOT longer!

Since I am going to be going away to school, I will be downsizing my stuff.  I will probably start selling books, clothes, shoes and things here on my blog, on the Blog Sale page.  All the info you will need to know will be over there.  :)

I leave you with a picture:


This is me and my sweet friend Meredith (of Sweet Anthem) before her wedding in June.  I'm wearing my custom Ureshii dress!  Amazing!  I officiated her wedding, which was amazing!  


Thanks everyone for understanding!  I have some bezelset stone rings coming, specifically labradorite and moonstone!  Ooo!

<3Carolyn

5 comments:

  1. that's amazing! I'm so happy for you!!! I hope that it exceeds all your expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thank you!! :) I wore something less "BOOOOOBS!!!!" over it though while I performed the service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!!!

    Also, the two of you look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!