Thursday, September 30, 2010

Things That Have Happened


Soooo.... I don't know if you noticed, but I've been gone for a while from blogging.  


Things That Have Happened:


1)  Lost jobs, now unemployed.  (Sad face!)


2)  Learned how to knit, obsessed with knitting and fiber.  (Happy face!)


3)  VACATION! OMG I WENT ON VACATION!  See photos of beachtasticness at the end.


4)  Finally got my studio space into it's space.  Whew!


5)  Having weekly sales on my Etsy page in order to pay bills and feed myself.  (15% off Oct 1 thru Oct 3rd)


6)  Watched Dead Like Me (Seasons 1& 2), Doctor Who (Season 1) annnddd lots of others.  


Wanna see some pics?  Of course you do, you magpie.




Jewelry!!!





Oh, this isn't jewelry, but it is mendhi.  Prettyyyyy!


Earrings



Cowl!




Oregon!!

What?


Big Pirate, Little Ship

Purdy!



More Seal Rock!
Seal Rock
Bridge into Newport, OR



1 comment:

  1. wow, those pics of the jewelry are very very beautiful! Glad to see you blogging again. I know what it's like to be jobless :( But things will look up soon, hopefully :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!