Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mythos Look #1 - Blue and Green Gods and Goddesses








Eyes
Inner lid:  Aromaleigh Mythos Demeter
Crease and outer lid: Aromaleigh Mythos Phoebe
Center of lid:  Aromaleigh Mythos Theia
Highlighter: Aromaleigh Mythos Rhea
Lower Lid: Aromaleigh Mythos Theia
Lashes:  Benefit Bad Gal Lash
Brows:  Urban Decay Brow Beaters Brunette

Face & Cheek
Aromaleigh Glissade 1PL+ Voile 00
Aromaleigh Metamorphosis Finishing Powder
Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita Blush - Rococo


Lips
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre - Visual Kei


Today I wanted to use the new samples I bought from Aromaleigh, and my outfit was blue, black and green so I went with it.

I got lots of compliments on my make-up and also on my cowl that you can see in some of the pics.  It is blue.  Everyone thought it was super cute.  I knitted it myself! :D  Keeps my neck perfectly warm.

7 comments:

  1. aww lucky you! such a shame being overseas and not being able to grab that stuff!

    great job btw :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hot mamma! I love the new darker hair....so secsay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I had a chance to see the goddess in person! I want to see what you knit next. And thanks for sending the payment so quick -- you are a doll. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! *-* Really really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!