Friday, February 19, 2010

Look Forward to:

~*~*~

Hello again!

Look forward to the following things this weekend:

1.  A purple and green look from earlier this past week.

2.  Some new outfits I bought about a week ago!

3.  Valentine's Day look/outfit.

4.  Recipes!


If there is anything you would like to hear about, please let me know!  Sometimes I get very caught up in what I am doing when I am working (i.e. making jewelry, not answering the phone) and so I don't always get photos of my process... But if you want me to, I can make a concerted effort!  :D

Also, readers, if you read my blog, but aren't a "Follower," I would greatly appreciate if you did follow me!!  Thank you!

Here is a sort of funny looking picture preview of the 'look' I did on Monday.  I had to put on make-up to go to the grocery store!  (Thank you Ana from Lipsticks and Lightsabers for the suggestion of purple!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!