Friday, February 26, 2010

New Rings for 2010! Stamped Domed Disks and Lampwork Beads

~*~*~




I have been going a little crazy lately with the stamps.  It all started when I was asked to do a project for my friend Meredith over at Sweet Anthem Handmade Perfumeries.  She was commissioned to do a project - Eos, the world's first carbon neutral fragrance line - for Blue Marble Energy in Seattle, WA.  I was asked to do hand stamped tags for the bottles, with both companies names on them.  Click on the Blue Marble link and see the tag!


However, I digress.  With this project came a reawakening of my old love of stamping sterling silver.  I just love it.  Love.  It.  So, after that project was over, I decided to buy myself some design stamps and play with them.  My first designs with them are the simple stamped disk earrings.  Now, my new designs are here!  I made some awesome rings.


Find them in my Etsy shop, and see my other work, too!


Without further ado, here are some pictures of them!  (They are not the best pictures ever, but they will do.  For now!)












Thanks for looking!  Please feel free to comment and ask me any questions!!


<3
Carolyn




~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment, but please keep it tasteful and respectful. I will read and approve each comment. Spam will, of course, be deleted. Thank you again!